Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chuuuuug Pugggg !!!

Location: Anaheim, California, USA
Beer: Steel Reserve



Many thanks again to R & K for sharing some family pictures.
Their pug, "Puggly"has great taste!




Its funny you know........ the same thing happens to me after
I start drinking too? (Psssst don't look down)

Also guys, love the cassette tapes on the book shelf. Saaweeet!





*Disclaimer* I was told it was also sugar water on top of the beer can, not beer!
                       No Animals were intoxicated in this photo.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the picture and for any crybabies that are soon to judge the can was closed. But otherwise we had a blast getting him to take the picture. He is very good at sitting and sleeping. That's his forte. Sincerely, R and K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I also have that problem downstairs when I've had a few too many. Whoops so it goes. Yeah I like tapes but it is vinyl that truly rules. R

    ReplyDelete