Monday, January 9, 2012

Dos Equis Envy !!!

Location: Somewhere warmer than I live!!!!!!
Beer: Dos Equis XX




All though this is from our superb anonymous contributor, it would have
been really nice if he had given us a location, because I want to go there!
The water colour is absolutely amazing!




Lanikai Beach, Hawaii



Long Beach, British Columbia



Langkawi Beach, Malaysia




Deception Pass State Park, Washington State




Fraser Island, Australia



St. Barts, Caribbean



Natural Bridge State Park, Santa Cruz, California



Seychelles Islands


















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness as soon as I saw the top photo with the beer I thought..OH WOW I know that place I took a picture there about 6 months ago! So Ive been searching my computer for the photo! it is a small beautiful humble island across from cancun mexico...isla mujares! :-)

    ReplyDelete