Thursday, January 5, 2012

Beer on a Bear !! Yaaaaaaa !!!

Location: Klamath, California, USA



Thanks to R & K again for thinking of  "Where do you Beer!"
You guys are truly Awesome!

Klamath, California seems like a interesting place. Personally I've never been
there, but I thought if I googled Klamath, California, I could take you on a
picture tour of the place. Ready?





Welcome to Klamath!




You could drive your car through a tree........




Or if your tired, you could rest and eat a bag of nuts.......




Or if salty nuts aren't your thing, how about beef jerky?
Look they even take credit cards! Wow!




Look! I even found R & K's bear!
Man this place is awesome!




On the lighter side, have a visit with Paul Bunyan and his ox Babe.




And last but not least, enjoy the stunning beauty of the
Northern California Coast........








Hope you enjoyed your visit.

"May your beer always be full and close by your side." Beerman





3 comments:

  1. You ought to be paid a fee for advertising the town like that. :) But I think you forgot to mention one more thing. The Roosevelt elk frequently hang out in the fields and you can get within feet of them in your car and on foot. I should of beered the elk but it was raining pretty hard that day. :P I'll save that for next time. Nice pics of the pics of the town and it is also prime BF territory or so I'm told. Sincerely, R and K

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Beered the Elk"! Thats awesome! Does sound like a great place to visit. I think I am going to definately make trip along the coast one day.
    Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get a chance make sure to stop in at the country club in Klamath and ask for Leanna or Jerry. They're the owners of the bar. Can't miss the place it's right off the 101. Just tell them R and K said it is the place to visit. I bet they get a smirk on their face. I guarantee you'll have a blast there. We always do. R and K

    ReplyDelete