Monday, December 12, 2011

Not a beer pic...........

But, AD was nice enough to send some great quotes our way........


I'm, guessing AD is big fan of the movie "The Adventures of Bob & Doug McKenzie: Strange Brew," because the quotes he sent were all from this movie. They are pretty funny! Nothing like a good old Canuck movie!

I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. and Canada. Fortunately, I had been off world at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys and donut shops had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer.  - Bob Mckenzie

My brother and I used to say that drownin' in beer was like heaven, eh? - Bob Mckenzie

This movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks good, eh? - Bob Mckenzie

Yeah. OK, well, uh, we found, uh, this mouse in a bottle of YOUR BEER, eh. Like, we was at a party and, uh, a friend of ours - a COP - had some, and HE PUKED. And he said, uh, come here and get free beer or, uh, he'll press charges. - Bob Mckenzie

Hey we found a dead mouse in our beer eh. That means you owe us a free case. - Bob Mckenzie



Doesn't get much more Canadian that that eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment